DON’T MISS OUT!
Last Chance to apply for Stage two of the Covid 19 SEISS Grant…
YOU MUST APPLY BY MONDAY 19th OCTOBER
If you are Self-employed and have been adversely affected by COVID19, you have just a few days left to apply for the second government SEISS grant.
- Self Employed
- Adversely affected by Coronavirus since 14th July
- Trading profits under £50,000
- You have to apply for it yourself. Your tax agent is not allowed to do it for you.
(But we can help guide you through the application)
- 70% of average monthly trading profits for 3 months, up to £6,750
- Paid in one lump sum within 6 days
- NB – this is taxable income!
- November-January 2021 – worth 20% of average monthly profits, up to a total of £1,875.
- February 2021 to the end of April but the government has yet to announce the level of support this grant will provide.
The Self Employed have been massively hit by the current pandemic, and many of them have had no support at all, particularly if they started their business in the last tax year, or if they have a new business propped up by personal financing and making a loss in the three prior years..
The latest data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reveals that the number of self-employed people in the UK in Q3 2020 has fallen by 240,000 compared to the same period last year, taking the number of self-employed back to 2015 levels,