Bookkeeper/Accountant for our Dynamic Practice in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Part Time (3 days) initially with option for full time in the future
Salary £32,000 pro rata.
Winner of the 2019 Luca Award for Large Practice of the year, Another Answer is a busy Bookkeeping and Accountancy team based in Bourne End in Buckinghamshire.
I think we are pretty cool to work for, but don’t take my word for it, visit each of our team members in the Blog on our website www.anotheranswer.co.uk.
Our client base is very varied, but we are building a threefold niche in creative agencies, freight forwarding and property management companies.
Do you like to…
- Proactively communicate with colleagues and clients?
- Work as part of a small team?
- ‘Muck in’ to help colleagues out, for the benefit of all?
- Be open and honest and prepared to admit your mistakes – we all make them!
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for review
- Preparation and filing of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Processing of data into Clients’ accounts from both manual and automated sources
- Bank reconciliations
- Other duties as may from time to time become necessary
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must have achieved at least Level 4 ICB (minimum SAT and FRS) or MAAT qualification
- Ideally you will have experience in preparing Statutory Accounts and Self Assessments.
- It also goes without saying that you should have an eye for detail and be able to work quickly and accurately
- You will also have excellent computer skills and experience of using online bookkeeping software packages.
- Whilst we digitise and automate as much as possible, the personal relationship with our clients is the key to our success.
The Stuff you really want to know:
- Salary: £32K pro rata.
- Benefits: Pension, Childcare and Study Package available.
- Type of role: Employed, but could be full time, part time or job share if you are the right fit for our team.
- Start Date: 1st August 2021
- The ideal candidate would be local, but location is negotiable.
To apply please send your C.V and a covering letter to email@example.com