– Smiley, kind, loyal, friendly, social
What brought you to Another Answer?
– There was a great advert and Another Answer had a very different interview process, but I got through it – lucky me!
What’s the greatest challenge you face on a daily basis at work?
– Recently due to Covid 19, it’s manning the office on my own for approximately four months and also ensuring that clients send us the relevant documentation in a timely manner.
If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why?
– Piano. I recently went to London where they have pianos dotted around here and there – to actually just sit and play something (worth listening to) would be great.
What was the last book you read? Any good?
– Mudlarking: Lost and Found on the River Thames. It was very enjoyable. On a recent trip to London, I visited Southwark Cathedral where the author, Lara Maiklem, has a very small exhibition of her mudlarking finds on display – there was a great café there, too!
You are to take part in a TV reality show. Which one? Big Brother, The Great British Sewing Bee or Masterchef? Why?
– Probably Big Brother – perhaps because it isn’t on television any more, but I am team player, I enjoy social situations and getting to know people. Also my husband does the majority of sewing on buttons in our house and I rely heavily on Hello Fresh and Gusto for our daily menus…
You are given a plot of land to build your perfect house. Where is it? What view can we see from your picture window?
– Lane End, as in our current house – from our bedroom we can see all the way to Windsor on a good day. Alternatively, in Cornwall with a view of St Ives Bay and Godrevy Light House.
Describe the perfect day on holiday in Cornwall in a sentence…
– We camp in Cornwall near St Ives every year so a perfect day would be: visit Godrevy lighthouse for a fabulous brunch on the terrace, walk around the headland and see if the seals are there, meet up with friends at Porthgwidden Beach for a relax on the beach, then head over to Porthminster Beach Cafe for an amazing supper and cocktails and watch the sun go down…Roll on July 2021.
Yesterday at Another Answer – what was great about it?
– My colleagues were in the office and we had a Teams meeting with a long standing client. It was great to catch up with them virtually, and plan our strategy for them for the coming months – a good days work.